Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite closes when opening MMTTY

To: <k0bx@qsl.net>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite closes when opening MMTTY
From: "Lloyd S. Smith" <nx4w@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:47:17 -0400
Hi Joe:

Thanks for the response, but I have been through AA5AU's site and there is
nothing there to help.  Apparently there is a bug in Writelog that only
affects certain machines or possibly machines that are running some program
that Rttyrite cannot get along with at the same time mmtty is trying to run

73' Lloyd