Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite & mmtty

To: "Lloyd S. Smith" <nx4w@cox.net>,"Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite & mmtty
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:23:27 +0000
At 21:58 5/25/2005, Lloyd  S. Smith wrote:
>...I have probably installed over 1000 programs in my lifetime in
>computers and I know just about every angle there is for finding problems.

In using WL for perhaps 7-8 years now in probably that many computers, with
all operating systems from WIN95 all the way to XP PRO, I can tell you that
WL worked on all of them. I am currently using Version 10.52F in a 2
computer networked SO2R setup with a mix of XP and XP PRO computers and
enjoying every contest I work with it.

Jerry W4UK