[WriteLog] MFJ 1279 & FT-1000MP

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MFJ 1279 & FT-1000MP
From: "Lloyd S. Smith" <nx4w@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:45:10 -0400
Has anyone out there successfully hooked up the MFJ 1279 sound card interface
with the FT-1000MP for use with FSK RTTY?

I ran a wire from the CW output jack, which according to instructions is the
jack that is also used for FSK keying.  I then tried to figure out which of the
three jacks with the led's had to be jumpered.  No matter how I jumpered them
all I get is the solid tone, with no shifting.

Thanks, Lloyd
NX4W