[WriteLog] New KAM TNC users

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New KAM TNC users
From: "gilles" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:05:20 -0400
Hello to all
I almost did not make contest since many months because I bought a new house
and not completly installed for the moment
but I organized with VE2LX two weekends for FIELDAY AND RAC contests at a
summer house and we will use my computer pentium p4 3 serial com port and
his HF radio icom 765 and accessories ( rigblaster - ct-17 interface - and TNC
kam ) for soundboard and TNC use
TNC is cabled with a new Buxcomm special cable 8 pin DIN for HF icom and 8pin
din KAM TNC

we are both first time KAM TNC user and we made tests so far
we can transmit......but no reception......?
it receive with AFSK,  FSK, MMTTY in TU type menu and with other software but
not with KAM...?

TNC is initialised because no problem messages and it TX
to be shure to start well we first start with dumb terninal then KAM TNC

what is the problem..we read read writelog manual but can't find it......?
could you tell us the script strings and where to put them in writelog .ini
like TNC host command, initialisation
com port string
Insert key command scipt if need so

Could you help us