Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo choice grayed out.

To: Aldewey@aol.com, n4gi@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo choice grayed out.
From: Scot Herrick <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
For those who have not checked out the 'Post Contest' section of my web site at
http://www.k9jy.com, all of the log submission and where to find it in WriteLog
is in there.

Specifically for Field Day,

Summary sheet:

Click on Contest|Create Summary Sheet, fill in the blanks after saving the file.

Dupe Sheet:

Click on File|Export and select 'File Version of Dupe Sheet.'

The balance of the Field Day electronic/postal submission (a 'Web Applet
Submission') from the rules:

8.3. A complete Field Day Web Applet Submission site entry consists of:

8.3.1. An official ARRL summary sheet which is completed on the site;

8.3.2 Supporting information must be emailed to fieldday@arrl.org or submitted
by land service. Supporting information must include:

8.3.2.1. An attached list of stations worked by band/mode during the Field Day
period (dupe sheet or an alpha/numeric list sorted by band and mode); and

8.3.2.2. Proof of bonus points claimed (copies of visitor logs, press releases,
NTS messages handled, photographs, etc).
Hope this does it.

Scot, K9JY

Aldewey@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 6/26/2005 4:41:29 PM Central Standard Time,