[WriteLog] EditBands

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] EditBands
From: "Kazimierz Drzewiecki" <sp2fax@wp.pl>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 10:38:49 +0200
By programm EditBands.exe from Writelog packet we can edit useful SubBands
onto individual contests. Necessary is this to in window Packed Spots
registrations displayed themselves us eg suitably on CW and SSB in
dependence from content of ACTIVE file e.g. USA_Extra.SubBands. By standards
in packet WL are enclosed three files SubBand to choice. If I will edit such
including active strand SSB 3600- 4000 kHz; 7040-7300; 14100- 14350;
21100-21450 and 28100-29700 and it I will activate like Eu.SubBands by
programm EditBands.Exe I do not achieve result. In window Packed Spots
constantly registrations are incorrect that is e.g. registration on 7077 is
read through programme as CW registration.
How solve this problem?

Kaz SP2FAX