Re: [WriteLog] WL S&P plus CQ modes?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL S&P plus CQ modes?
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 00:16:37 -0000
Eric

There is no way to use the Enter sends exchange/qrz facility in Writelog for
both running and S&P. Several of us have lobbied for this functionality to
be provided but Wayne has yet to be persuaded.

What we need is when S&P is detected that WL triggers reference to an
alternative set of message buffers.

Several serious CW contesters have asked for this functionality on several
occasions over the last couple of years but the requests have always fallen
on deaf ears.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F