[WriteLog] Problem alert

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem alert
From: Dave L Thompson <k4jrb@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:23:46 -0400
If you are using the N1MM logger for some contests you had better check
the cabrillo output (why are you not using writelog HI).

Many of the problem logs I have received for the CQ 160 Contests show
n1mm logger.

So far two cannot be corrected by running them thru the WT4I cabrillo
converter.  Seems the date (looks Ok but breaks down wrong) and the sent
exchange in the qso lines have severe problems.

It may well be these atre old versions but beware and check!

73 Dave K4JRB  CQ 160 Director