[WriteLog] Problem?? with Ver 10.54C

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem?? with Ver 10.54C
From: "DENYS BROSNAN ZL2AWH" <zl2awh.denysb@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:09:37 +1200
Hi. I am a new user of WriteLog and have used it for the first time in the All
Asia SSB.
I found that I could not get the DUPE part to work so that it would print "New
Station" or whatever by the CALL in the entry area. I ended up relying on the
Super Partial for any dupes. Is there something somewhere that I have to turn
on?

Apart from that everything worked OK in the AA. Now however I would like to
arrange to log a local contest through using the "Customise" screen. I find I
can enter all the necessary bits in the entry window but cannot find how to
arrange the multiplier and points to be entered automatically. I appreciate
that modules can be written but I am not familiar with the language used, only
with PowerBasic.
I feel seeing there is a "Customise" section that there must be some where to
enter the points and multiplier particulars.
Anybody help.

Denys