Re: [WriteLog] Dual soundcard setups

To: "Rick Mintz" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Dual soundcard setups
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:46:32 +0000
Rick,

This is easy with Win XP.

Caution - this is from old memory as I haven't been on Win 98se for a long
time.

With Win 98, I think that you will need to feed the same audio stream to
both cards. Then MMTTY can select the different sound card in each rttyrite
window.

Writelog can only control one card at a time for record (set in
WlSbControl). You may have to fuss with the order you start things in
(there seems to only be one "memory" for the MMTTY settings in Writelog) or
you may get the old "busy" signal.

Does the clone feature of Writelog work under Win 98? You may have to
create a dummy 2nd radio in order to open a second MMTTY session within
Writelog.

Maybe someone still using Win98 can verify

Jerry, W6IHG