[WriteLog] Winkey in WL

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Winkey in WL
From: Art Searle <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:09:08 +0000
Hi Clive,

Go to Setup/Ports
In the left column you will see CW and your comports as circles you fill in.
Choose the port where you have WinKey assigned.  If you have a port assigned to
Winkey that is higher than the ports displayed you'll have to edit your
Writelog.ini file in the windows directory. Ok back to the comport row.  Choose
No Rig, Auto, check poll and Comm PTT yes.  On the lower left check All mode
PTT on CW port RTS.  In the CW Keyer type choose K1EL WinKey. And finally
you'll probably want PTT CW so click on CW PTT and choose On LPT pin
16/CommRTS.  I use PTT to CW delay: of 10 msec.  That should do it.

73 Art W2NRA