Re: [WriteLog] CW messages

To: "Philip Theis" <phil@k3tuf.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW messages
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 21:46:59 -0000
Philip -

Typically, one will use a slightly different set of messages for each
contest.  Assuming I have previously entered a particular contest, I just
copy the previous years' log file (*.wl) into a new directory with a new
file name, delete the QSO's, and I'm ready to go with this year's contest
where I left off last year with the messages.  This is particularly handy,
because it seems that each year I "fine tune" the messages and this
procedure ensures I'm using the latest version in the new contest.

73, Bob - W3YY