[WriteLog] RigBlaster PTT/COM1

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] RigBlaster PTT/COM1
From: Rick and Theresa Low <n6cy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:51:58 -0400 (EDT)
This has got to be simple. I'm just missing it.

Trying to get WriteLog to send the PTT signal to my RigBlaster on COM1 so that
DVP audio from the computer will pass through the RigBlaster to the DX Doubler
switchbox that passes transmit audio to the transceivers.

I normally take PTT from the parallel port (have DirectIO on this XP machine),
as well as A/B switching.
Rig Left is on USB-COM4, Rig Right is on USB-COM6. Is there something in Setup
PORTS that will let me tell WriteLog to send PTT on COM1?

TIA, Rick