[WriteLog] Bandmap/Packet Spots

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap/Packet Spots
From: "Radio Steve" <radio1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:53:27 -0400
Sometimes the packet spots do not show up on the band map. sometimes when they
do, the radio will not tune to the new spot  Other times things are just fine.
The spots are good in the packet terminal window and always flow smooth and
steady. As I tune the radio, the bandmap always tunes smoothly and the radio
button on the entry window also changes. Where are my bandmap spots going ? and
why won't the radio tune to the spot on the band map WHEN they show up
?...Frustrated Steve...WB2VZV