[WriteLog] New Sound Board- Is this going to be a problem?

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Sound Board- Is this going to be a problem?
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:45:44 -0700
New computer has sound on the motherboard. I ran sound check and got the
following:

Writelog failed to find a mic mute switch on the output mixer. It will not
be possible to automatically route your mic through your soundboard.

Your soundboard does not allow Writelog to automatically switch in the mic
for Shift +F key recording and back to the line input for tape loop
recording.

Your soundboard does not support simultaneous play and record. It will
support WinRTTY on two radios.

YOUR SOUNDBOARD DOES NOT SUPPORT FULL TWO-RADIO OPERATION.

Your soundboard score is: 77.

So how bad is this? I might be able to give up a modem slot so I can install
my old Soundblaster card if necessary.

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR