[WriteLog] ve2sb w.l. last bunch of short questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ve2sb w.l. last bunch of short questions
From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:49:59 -0400
Hello again
Entry section/hide fixe field.
What is the pupose of the function?

Entry/return to 14.095.4 khz
What is the pupose of the function?...How it works in hsort?

In writelog.ini
(summary section)sound file for mult or for oduble mult?
What is the purpose of that section in short?

writelog.ini
in my section comport no 1
The string is written like that...( com1:=9800.n.8.2 )
The last number should be 1 but not 2 I beleive?...is it like that only as
default and should be changed by com port configurations...?

Daniel ve2sb by Gilles VE2LX
Because my shack is not install being in a knew house.
Please if possible answer to him at ( ve2lx@sympatico.ca ) and i'll get the
answer at his home very soon