Re: [WriteLog] deleting station from bandmap

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] deleting station from bandmap
From: "David Hachadorian" <k6ll@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:00:20 -0000
From: "Phil Theis" <phil@k3tuf.com>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 2:01 AM
Subject: [WriteLog] deleting station from bandmap

>I am always trying to learn more of the hidden features of wl.
> I am curious, why would you want to delete a call in a bandmap?
> Phil, K3TUF FN10we

You click on a call in the bandmap, the receiver goes to that
frequency, and you don't hear anything. It may have been a bad spot,
it may be stale, the station may not have propagation to me, there may
be major QRM, whatever. I don't want to waste any more time on it, so
I want it out of there. It happens quite frequently.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.