Re: [WriteLog] Sound Card Setup for CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sound Card Setup for CW
From: "W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 10:27:25 -0800
I'm glad that WriteLog does not support it.

The audio would need to be very clean, distortion free and of the proper
level.  No wonder there are so many garbage signals on the band.

If a rig has a CW position, it should be used for sending CW. If a rig
has an FSK input, it should be the only way to send RTTY (and FSK type
modes).

My opinion.

73
Jim W7RY