[WriteLog] where is Cabrillo Tools

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] where is Cabrillo Tools
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 07:00:10 -0600
Need some help.
I purchased Cabrillo Tools a few years ago.
I still have my registration letter from Ron with the procedure for registering
it.

But in the process of moving to a new computer I seem to have lost the
downloaded
installation program.

I've tried to go to the wt4i site listed in the email letter that has a link to
obtain the
download installation file, but it appears to be closed down.

I've emailed Ron but no reply as yet.

1. Can anyone give me a working site where I can download the Cabrillo Tools
installation
program?
2. Or can someone send me the installation program?
3. and is Cabrillo Tools still being supported?

I've got the program....but as I don't have the install file, I can't get it to
run due to
it not being able to connect with the java portion.