[WriteLog] one more Writelog part I goofed up

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] one more Writelog part I goofed up
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:16:25 -0600
Ok, tnx again but I have one more thing I've goofed up in WL.
(I'm sure it was during transferring files to the new high speed computer)

When I start a new contest, the bands are goofed up.
If I do a Bands>Show Bands
all the bands allow all modes from in the entire band...on every band.

I have to do a SetupBands
Delete all, and then enter the proper band segment for the mode I'm operating.

The problem with the entire band being any mode is that spots for other modes
show up on
the cluster listing even though they could be out of the normal subband for the
contest
I'm operating.

Anyone know how to fix this problem permanently?

We have clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor? - Cockpit
crew in
the movie 'Airplane