[WriteLog] Tu de NG1I

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Tu de NG1I
From: "Frank MacKenzie-Lamb" <maclamb@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:37:51 -0500
Thank you everyone for the numerous comments on Write Log......98% of the
comments have been positive and 2% negative. With all the sites I found to
help newbies with Write Log and the many positive responses about it, I plan
to buy Write Log and spend the time setting it up, reading what I can, and
referring to all the related websites.

Again, thanks for taking the trouble to all of you, many dozens, who took
the time to write...it espouses to true ham spirit!!!!

73,

Frank
NG1I
"Never Give 1 Inch"