[WriteLog] Type Ahead CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Type Ahead CW
From: "Guus Breur" <guus.breur@home.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:47:42 +0100
Hi All,

I am branddnew to Writelog, I bought it end last week and I need some help.
So far I have RTTY running with MMTTY (FSK). That is going great.
I do have aproblem with CW.
The CW is done via LPT1 (driver was installed for Windows XP).
The funtion keys for the messages are working fine,
I can also transmit CW via the CW keyboard.

When I want to transmit CW via Type Ahead (Alt-K) then there is no response
at
all. The transmit button is not working and the PTT is not working.
This function is working great in RTTY.

My set up is:
Rig via Com 1 (Radio Command)
FSK via Com 2
CW via LPT1

CW PTT is working via rig command or none via the vox on the TX.

Anybody an idea?

Please your advice.
73!

Guus - PA3EBP