Re: [WriteLog] Possible Problem with 10.56C No Problem

To: W4LC@fuse.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Possible Problem with 10.56C No Problem
From: DougN1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:27:05 EST
In a message dated 12/4/05 5:02:02 PM, W4LC@fuse.net writes:

> So far four ops have reported having the "No Rig" problem, i.e. when
> quickly
> tuning up or down the band, the program loses the rig, and it stays lost.
> These were using FT-1000, TS850, and IC756's.

You can make that 5 ops.   I should have known better than to install a new
upgrade just before a contest. I use 756's and get the "no rig" without
touching anything. Very frustrating and probably cost me some points if I
missed
resetting when changing bands.
Wayne, Ron.......help please!!!!

73...Doug....K6HGF