[WriteLog] THANK YOU W5XD AND W4TV

To: "'Phil Theis'" <phil@k3tuf.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] THANK YOU W5XD AND W4TV
From: "K6XN" <k6xn@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:44:08 -0800
Team

I agree with Phil. As a retired corporate attorney for over 31 years with
Fortune 100 Corporations prior to retirement I spent far too much time over
the years either amicably resolving or unfortunately directing litigation re
unresolved software "bugs" which were instantiated in products which were
almost but not completely mutually compatible for all users for all
instantiations. We are very lucky to have guys like W5XD and W4TV who both
go to extraordinary efforts to help us in our hobby and in making their
products compatible for our benefit!

I appreciate both W5XD and W4TV! Thanks!

I hope W5XD and W4TV can work together and accept the fact that
incompatibility happens....and further that they don't take it personally.
Many of us appreciate both their products and their efforts....and I for one
consider myself as a "Beta site" for any ham radio software and that both of
their products are evolving and will continue to evolve based on our inputs
and problems.

Thanks again to W5XD and W4TV!

Best regards, Ted, K6XN