Re: [WriteLog] Does WL or N1MM have any neat features the otherdoesn't?

To: "'Barry'" <w2up@mindspring.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Does WL or N1MM have any neat features the otherdoesn't?
From: "George Vagner" <george@vagner.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:14:36 -0500
Yes writelog has a new feature called "auto crash no recover"
What it does is automatically crash when the network traffic gets too much
for it to handle, this saves bandwidth and prevents users from hogging
resources which writelog needs to use up.

I have witnessed it first hand and it works real well.