[WriteLog] Contest Parameters - Help

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest Parameters - Help
From: w4nf@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:13:16 +0000
I need some help with setting up the contest paramaeters.  I operated the
contest at my brother's house W4RM and had him email me the WL file.  I pulled
it into my WL (and I'm pretty sure we are running the same SW config). and
opened up the log.  It all looks fine until I go to produce the Cabrillo format
and a popup says to fill out the Contest Parameters first.  When I go to the
pull down to fill out the contest parameters that selection is grayed out.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Jack W4NF