[WriteLog] Memory bump

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Memory bump
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:37:33 -0900
I hope this is on the right reflector, but it may have been something I saw
on the DXbase reflector.  I'll try here first.

A few days (weeks?) ago several folks mentioned a computer to rig interface
box that was considerably smaller/cheaper than a Rigblaster.  I don't think
it was the Microham, but could be mistaken.  I seem to remember someone
mentioning that it was extremely small and was powered by the computer and
thus didn't need a wall wart brick.  I didn't pay much attention at the time
because I use a Rigblaster for the base station, but the thought just
occurred to me that such an interface might be nice to have around for
portable or emergency operation.  I tried checking the achieves, but can't
find the thread.  Anyone have the name of such a device?
Gary AL9A