Re: [WriteLog] Rotator Control

To: "'Joseph Young'" <jwyoung@cybertrails.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rotator Control
From: "W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:29:27 -0800
You need to look at the settings in your writelog.ini file.  Here is
where you set up your baud rate. Don't set the baud rate in windows
because writelog.ini is where this is done.

There is a section in writelog.ini specifically for rotor control. Also
see WriteLog help and read all about the .ini file.

73
Jim W7RY