Re: [WriteLog] Byterunner Configuration Problems

To: <Aldewey@aol.com>, <n0at@comcast.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Byterunner Configuration Problems
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:05:30 -0600
Excellent explanation by Ron.  If it's not enough, I have this illustrated in a
tutorial at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/commslot.htm

I have two Byterunner boards in my PC.  A two-port and four-port PCI card.  I
have COM 1 on the motherboard.  I installed the 2 port card first and it gave me
COM 4 and 5.  When I installed the 4-port card, it gave me COM 3, 8, 9 & 10.

73, Don AA5AU