Re: [WriteLog] COM start up problem

To: "'Steve AI9T'" <steve@ai9t.com>, <sv1cdn@acn.gr>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] COM start up problem
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:24:05 -0600
Sounds like both CW and Rig control are set to the same port.

Open the writelog.ini file by going to Run, then type in writelog.ini and OK.

In the writelog.ini file, scroll down to the [PORTS] section and delete
everything in this section only.  Save the file.  Close the file.

Open WriteLog and it should work now.  You will need to reset your ports, then
do a Save Configuration and save your file.

73, Don AA5AU