[WriteLog] ComPort 4

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ComPort 4
From: "Jerry Bale" <jerry_bale@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:44:25 -0800
George

Getting the point fast, USB may not be the answer to all... Only MRP40 keyed
the transmitter, TrueTTY got lost in the confusion, letting alone Logic 7,
and WriteLog.  Going with USB may not be the thing to do, at least right
now.

However, my stubborn streak wants to trump the idea of  RS-232 port
thinking, but out of better judgment of continual inquiry on this forum, the
best thing to do is go with the norm... the ports... thanks to you all and
have a happy new year.

If anyone has a secret potion to make USB full coverage, let me know.

Jerry from Lakeview, Oregon (outback)
WD6FMF