[WriteLog] Switching WL between RTTY and CW (was Intermittent PTTDropout

To: cfmorris@bellsouth.net, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Switching WL between RTTY and CW (was Intermittent PTTDropout)
From: "Tony Casciato, AI9X" <ai9x@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:12:22 -0600
Charlie,
 What I do is have two copies of the ini file - one for RTTY, and the
other for CW. Then, I wrote a quick .bat file to first backup the
writelog.ini file to writelog.bak, then copy either mode I want onto the
main .ini file (writelog_cw.ini -> writelog.ini for example).

 Works well for me, and under RTTY mode all the MMTTY windows pop open.

 I still can't get Writelog to change frequency on the IC-751A, but
maybe I need to upgrade past 10.55D for that...

Tony