[WriteLog] LPT woes...Again!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT woes...Again!
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:27:32 -0600
OK...first let me say that I've researched the archives and read almost
everything and tried everything, but no joy.  Athalon 2800+, 512megs, XPPro,
EZMaster

Installed Direct IO per instructions...same as others who are working perfectly
fixed Writelog.ini, ports LPT1=0x378 (only one lpt port on computer)
redirected pin 1(?) with cw_on_pin1=1
renamed FPORT16

Tried EVERYTHING suggested...I mean everything...

Still can't get it to recognize one lpt port I need to configure my EZMaster
for Writelog.

I'm fresh out of ideas.  Any OFF LIST help would be appreciated. I'm sure
you're all sick and tired of this topic over theyears...

BTW, I've been a WL user for years. Worked perfectly with LPT1 with SO1R useing
UserPort as my IO tsr...that doesn't work any more either.

I'm almost done. Hours it's been.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN