[WriteLog] UK DX Module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] UK DX Module
From: "Paul Caccamo, VA3PC" <va3pc@ciinet.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 08:56:52 -0500
I don't know if Steve is the author of this module or not, but I did spot
one thing yesterday
that seems different (IIRC).

When exchanging info with another station, I had completed the entry with
the enter key,
the other station now requests a repeat of the serial number.  I hit the
macro with
%3 in it, and it now gives the "current" serial number - which is one above
the one I mean
to send.  I had to then copy over the contact info to the new number and
disregard the first
qso.  Caught me twice that way...

I expected it to not send a new number until another call was placed in the
call field.

I do realize that I can use the method to grab a previous qso's log info,
but I don't remember
having to do this with other modules in Writelog.

In the mean time I had to force myself to not hit enter until I received the
acknowledgement
from the other station.  -  I know its a better operating technique, but old
habits die hard  ;-)

73
Paul
va3pc