[WriteLog] FW: HELP! I need to rename my com ports!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] FW: HELP! I need to rename my com ports!
From: "Michael Baker" <k7ddmjb@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:50:54 -0700
OK,
        Perhaps I didn't make myself too clean.
        I don't have ANY line that says anything like "CommSlot" in my .ini
files.  There is no line in the help files that say I must "ADD" a file to
the current list of files; only rename the file that is there: except it
ain't there!
        Am I suppose to ADD the files named CammSlot?
        Do I change the number in the list of com ports that I am changing
to say something like this:

COM4:=9600,n,8,1,x

Change it to read

COM8:9600,n,8,1,x

I am still confused, add, change, HUH?

Obviously I am not into making changes in my internal workings of the
program or computers and I do NOT want to screw it up.  WAY TOO many hours
working on rebuilding the system to this point to risk a major screw up now.

Michael Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb@qwest.net