[WriteLog] Enter key for grabbing call

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Enter key for grabbing call
From: "Bob Crossland" <Bob.Crossland@telcove.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:37:55 -0500
Hello to the group,

I recently upgraded to the latest version of WriteLog, and prior to the
upgrade, I had the program performing just the way I wanted during the
RTTY Round Up.  That is, while calling CQ, I did nothing but hit the
"ENTER" key - hit the "ENTER" key to grab the call responding to my CQ
and send the exchange, then hit the "ENTER" key again to log the call
and send QRZ.  All was good, then I upgraded and lost the "ENTER" key
functionality.  I messed around with the writelog.ini file thinking that
the functioning of the "ENTER" key is driven from there but still can't
do it.  I now have to hit the "Insert" key to grab the call and send the
exchange, and then hit the "ENTER" key to log the call and send QRZ.
Anyone know how to get it back to using only the "ENTER" key?

Another thing that is happening is that when I change bands, the program
doesn't always follow the new radio frequency.  Anyone else see this
happening?

I've read the user manual as I'm sure these are both user error, but I'm
still perplexed.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Bob, N3FR