[WriteLog] FW: Is it possible to reset the lowest speed of the CWdecoder

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] FW: Is it possible to reset the lowest speed of the CWdecoder to say 5WPM?
From: "Michael Baker" <k7ddmjb@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:29:06 -0700
Perhaps I wasn't too clear.
CW DECODER/READER function not CW Keyboard.  The sending portion I know how
to change.  THE RECEIVE/DECODE side is the one I don't have a handle on.

I looked in the Writelog.ini file and found this line in the CW Decoder
area.
MinCWIndex=25
MaxCWIndex=7

Later in the file under Rttyrite I find
CW_Min=25
CW_Max=7

At first I thought perhaps it was related to the number of milliseconds to
an element and if I just made the Min= number larger it would make it slow
down.  I have NOT tried that as I am in no hurry to screw up what has taken
me a very long time to get working to this point.
Any of you Experts have a clue? ;>)

Thanks again in advance for your efforts.

Michael Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb@qwest.net