[WriteLog] Entry Fields not linked to CW/RTTY Memory Messages inDXpediti

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Entry Fields not linked to CW/RTTY Memory Messages inDXpedition Mode
From: bob norin <bobnorin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:06:24 -0800 (PST)
Folks,

I have a problem with WL in DXpedition mode.  I am
running WL 10.57H on Win98SE on a Thinkpad 600.

In DXpedition Mode my QSO Entry Window has CALL SNT
RCV NAME.  I want to be able to enter a name and then
send it with a memory message, say F3.  Since NAME is
field 4 I think I should be able to set up F3 as
%c TU %f4 QRZ DE ZK1YAQ
But even though my log entry is  N0AX 599 599 WARD
The only thing sent with F3 is
N0AX TU QRZ DE ZK1YAQ

I made up a message %f1 %f2 %f3 %f4, but the only
thing sent was N0AX (with %f1).

I?d also like to be able to enable the SNT field (%f2)
so I can enter and send something other than 599 with
the F10 key.  So it seems that not all fields are
enabled in the CW or RTTY messages in DXpedition mode.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated, as I
leave for ZK1/3D2/3D2R February 15.
Thanks and 73,
Bob W7YAQ