[WriteLog] Always on Transmit

To: "wl" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Always on Transmit
From: "peter jackson" <peter.jackson17@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:17:57 -0100
Hi, When ever I run WL now the tx goes onto transmit, It was working fine
until I tried setting it up for cw working now when I run it it puts the TX
on. I think I have had this happen before but darn if I can remember how I
got out of it. Rig control is working fine (756pro111) have set the comm PTT
to ON but have tried it OFF, ticked All mode PTT on cw port RTS, also tried
it off. When I close WL down it still leaves the comm port setting the rig
to transmit.
Must have it up and running for RTTY contest at the weekend. Like to sort by
tonight because I wont be able to sleep worrying about it HI. The old grey
cells aren't what they used to be. Hope someone can help, thanks in
anticipation.
73 Pete G3KNU