Re: [WriteLog] NEED HELP SETUP

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NEED HELP SETUP
From: "Noel Zeibari" <n3nz@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:47:41 -0500
Hi George K5KG & John AD8J,

Tnx to both of you for trying to help me. George, in my old computer I was
using 1057H and had no problem operating, but after transferring all the files
to Windows XP that's when the problem started. Every time I try to unzip 1057H
a drop down menu tells me Writelog V10 is not installed. That is why I' ve been
trying Ver 1052 full install on the desk top or different folders, entering the
registration code (s) and it is rejected.

John, I did try your method transferred all 7 Data files and 12 folders into a
temp file and clicked on the Setup.exe, same thing happens keep asking me for
the registration, I type it in and it is rejected.

I am not a computer expert, but I downloaded few programs in my old age and was
successful! May be contact RON and ask him for a new registration code. I will
be anxiously waiting to see how you make out when you upgrade to Windows XP.

Best regards, Noel (OM) N3NZ