Re: [WriteLog] keyboard select function

To: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>,"WL posting" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] keyboard select function
From: "David Ashworth" <fathom@dslextreme.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 23:48:16 -0000
Giles, does it look like a monkey wrench?  It kept popping up and I could
not figure it out until Don helped.   Perhaps this might help, Dave, NC6P

>> from an old message

This from the WL help file...

"Keyboard Select
Edit Keyboard Select (CTRL+Y) allows the use of the keyboard to click on an
item
in the Log window. It switches the mouse cursor to a wrench and, while it is
wrench, moves the cursor according to the four arrow keys; the CTRL versions
of
the keys continue to work as described below. Once the cross hair is on the
field you want to edit, press ENTER. If you want only to highlight the QSO,
you
may press SPACE instead."

I tried it.  When I hit CTRL-Y, the wrench appears and stays in the log
window.
Left-clicking the mouse while the wrench is engaged makes it stop.

73, Don AA5AU