[WriteLog] TO9A

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] TO9A
From: David Sher <davew9lya@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:47:22 -0800 (PST)
  I thought he was in FM also.  I used a different method; edited TO9A to read
TO9A/FM and got it recognized as Martinique, then deleted the /FM portion from
my Cabrillo file.  I presume the Cabrillo engine is set to recognize TO9A
correctly.
  Dave Sher     W9LYA
  Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar - S. Freud

John E Bastin <jbastin@sssnet.com> wrote:

On Feb 19, 2006, at 11:19 PM, Gary McConville wrote:

> Same thing happened to me (v10.52F). Open up the file via WL and
> click
> on the PREF field for TO9A & enter FG, as you would normally edit a
> field. You'll have to do this for each one. When you exit and come
> back in, the order will also be fixed.

I thought TO9A was in Martinique (FM).

73,

John E Bastin, K8AJS