[WriteLog] 3 Questions: Cut Numbers, Search Logs, Mass Editing

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 3 Questions: Cut Numbers, Search Logs, Mass Editing
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 06:38:28 -0500
Three questions which I hope have simple answers:

1. I naively entered the cut numbers in the log.  I've since read all of
the email on the subject and realized that I should have entered the
real numbers.
I've edited the Cabrillo to correct that mistake, but am interested in
editing the actual .WL file too.  Is there a way to do it on a group
basis (i.e., change all of the ATT's to 100, 4TT's to 400, etc.)? If
not, I'll leave the log.

2. How do I go to a specific call in the logbook? At times in the
contest and afterwards, I'd like to go back to the log and look up a call.

3. Statistics: CR.EXE will tell me who worked me on all 6 bands, but not
in other combinations. I'd like to know who worked me on 5 bands or 4
bands.  How can I do this within WL or is there an external program that
will do this?

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington. DC