[WriteLog] Problem with WL Sound Program

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with WL Sound Program
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:05:47 -0500
I am constantly flummoxed by the WL sound interface.

Every time I think I have it figured out, I seem to be wrong!

Here's the latest:

For the CQ160 this past weekend, I was able to get the WAV files to rn
and beheard by the rig..

I NEVER saw any indication (i.e., nothing ever happened in the colored
window next to the slider) in the WL sound program that any audio was
going through!

I also found that the program wouldn't always switch it's input from
mike to wav file. Somehow that  rectified it self by itself after a
couple of minutes !

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC