[WriteLog] Argh... what a mess...

To: "Writelog@Contesting.Com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Argh... what a mess...
From: "Paul Dorey" <WN6K@cts.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:22:13 -0000
Running 10.58E...Into casually working the OK QSO Party on Sunday....go to
15 meters...have never been on that band in the contest, work a guy and the
"B" comes up beside the SEQ #.  After muddling around in the Help 'stuff', I
find a way to get to the Band settings and find that for some unknown
reason, the mapping of the bands is ALL screwed up ...and the helpful Help
file lets me know that it CAN be fixed ...just without any data entered...

When I opened the WI QSO Party file, it was ok....is this just a module
dependant thing or what gives?

WN6K

Paul E. Dorey
Vista, CA 93084
(760) 726-5301
WN6K@cts.com <mailto:WN6K@cts.com>

www.wn6k.cts.com <http://www.wn6k.cts.com/>

  _____

I've stopped 55,400 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
Free trial of spam and fraud protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/sig/?rc=eema4