[ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20060316 (16Mar 200

To: <na-user@contesting.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>, <yccc@yccc.org>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>, <n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com>,<ct-user@contesting.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20060316 (16Mar 2006)
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 04:34:11 -0000
Ready for the Russian DX Contest and WPX Phone, there is a new release of
the Super Check Partial database files available at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

This set of files was created out of 2,838,521 QSOs from 2,311 logs. The
full data set contained 111,753 unique calls resulting in a master.dta file
of 38,965 calls after filtering.

You can download the files individually or in a complete package as a zip
file.

Please send me your RDXC and WPX logs immediately after the contests and I
will produce another set of SCP files before the CQ WPX CW in May. The
easiest thing is to cc k5zd@contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo
format log to the sponsor's robot.

Enjoy!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - If you find bad calls in the SCP files, let me know about it!