Re: [WriteLog] Field RCVD is invalid!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Field RCVD is invalid!
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:43:14 -0900
Steve,

Not my weekend for the Russian DX contest either, but for a different
reason.  Had WL all set up to go and then the WX man decided to bless us
with high winds through tonight which made me lower my crank up tower below
the trees to get the antennas out of the wind.  Rats!

Just tried some dummy entries in my Russian DX Contest module using WL
10.58E and do not have the problem you describe.  I had downloaded the
exchange info from last year's .adif file so many of the calls have the RCVD
field filled in for me when I enter a call.  Finally found a Russian call
that didn't have the exchange info prefilled and it took my entry OK.  Also
tried non-Russian calls and the RCVD field takes a serial number OK too.
Running WL on a Compaq Presario laptop with WinME.

Have you checked your Contest/Exchange Format Setup...?  My RCVD field says,
"lower.  Allow lower case letters."  Have you tried to enter both lower and
upper case letters in the RCVD field?  My RCVD field takes letters in either
lower or upper case.  If that isn't it, I'm stumped too.  Good luck.

73,
Gary AL9A