Re: [WriteLog] VA QSO Module Scoring

To: <RWMaylott@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] VA QSO Module Scoring
From: "K3SK" <k3sk@hiddenacresfarm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:25:34 -0500
Dick,

Thanks for the response.   The QSOs were in the log and included in the
total QSO count.   They just were not included in the calculations for total
score.   I ended up exporting an ADIF file and importing it into N1MM to
recalculate, then create the cabrillo submittal.    Some what of a pain, but
I was able to make it work.  Hope it's corrected before next year.

Dave K3SK

  _____