Re: [WriteLog] 7QP module for WL

To: <n9lf@arrl.net>, "Steve Woodruff" <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 7QP module for WL
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:04:53 -0500
Tim,

That would be great but I'm pretty sure there already is a NEQP module, an
Indiana, but I
don't think there is that MARAC

But you can run multiple contests/qso parties sort of at the same time.
I set up for both EA and SP contests this weekend.
Work a bunch in one contest, click on Open and select the other contest.
As Emiril says, BAM! I'm in the other module.

I jumped back and forth a number of times.
And if you use Keith Regli's Fkeys, you can jump between modes with one key
click.

I really like the 'multiple state' qso party concept like the 7 land or New
England.
Lots more activity and you can really advance your county count.