Re: [WriteLog] Window XP and LPT CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Window XP and LPT CW
From: "ROBERT CARROLL" <w2wg@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:05:21 -0400
I use several other programs in addition to WL and find that they all can
embarrass and frustrate me in sending either LPT or serial port cw.  This
has been true for years with various Windows operating systems, computers,
and program versions.  A few months ago I built the Winkey kit and am very
pleased with the results--problem cured with all setups.  It was a cheap
fix.

Bob W2WG